Sunday 29 July 2012

OOTD - Green Eyes






Top - New Look / Vest top - Primark / Leggins - Primark / Ring - The Accessorise Stand / Necklace - Gift / Nails - Barry M

Today was a very green day. : )

The top photo makes me laugh, sadly it was the best one out of an awful bunch of body shots & looked even funnier when mirrored together.. so it's up for you all to giggle at.. : ' )

I picked up this top in The New Look sale for £4. I love how casual & easy to wear it is. Perfect for Summer & wearing with leggins or shorts.

Oh & my hair was a bit of a spur of the moment thing.. I was just playing around & this is what I came up with. It was so easy & quick to do, would anyone like a hair tutorial on how to do it?

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing lovely :D please do a tutorial,I'm hopeless with my hair!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so lovely! Could be worn all year round! You look gorgeous, I am useless with hair, can't believe that you were just 'playing around' ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)