Wednesday 29 August 2012

Week In Photos #16

Naughty shopping trip.. again / OOTD / NOTW / Night out for Elisa's birthday / Night out for Elisa's birthday #2 / Getting ready / I bent that fork with my magically powers.. honest.. / Apple pie / Honey & her new collar / DEER / Summer garden / Posing sausage / Ombre hair / Burger King / The actual Burger King.

This week has been fabulous. Seriously.
 
First of all, my hair! If you haven't seen my post on getting the ombre done, you can check it out here. I'm thinking of getting more done - my hair has always been so boring, I'm getting so many compliments & questions about it that's it making me think I should have had it years ago!
 
I had the best weekend out I've had in ages. It was Elisa's birthday so we were out on the town, taking way too many photos & drinking way too much. Most nights during the week I spend at work with the occasional one chilling at home & don't ever feel the need to go out. As soon as a birthday comes along, BOOM. Getting dressed up & having a few drinks with the girls is all I want. : )
 
Also went on another cheeky trip to Primark & New Look. New Look have a buy one get one free on all jewellery at the moment, so make sure you check that out!
 
I'm also thinking of starting Youtube again. Total fresh start though. What do you guys think?
 
Hope you're all well lovelies. : )

2 comments:

  1. wow look at that bendy fork, how does it work? I agree, nothing beats a night out with the girls after a long drought :D yes you should start youtube again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the fork was interesting. When wine induced, I decided I had magical powers & could bend the fork with my mind. I actually just used my hands but yeah. :')

      Thanks babe :D xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)