Tuesday 19 November 2013

Life At The Moment #51

Nandos & Christmas shopping day with the boy / New bedside lamp from Ikea / Dinner at Ikea / Printing off memories / NOTW / Bought this from an old sweetshop.. yum / FOTD / Tea & cakes round Bo's / Harv modelling his new hat / Cakes / Snuggles with my girl on a Sunday morning / NOTW / Autumn walk with Harv / Night world / Favourite Autumn nails.

Hello lovelies.

You wouldn't believe it, but I'm still aching from Sunday. Why you ask? I went go-karting for James' dad's birthday. Obviously this isn't a big deal to many of you, but it was my first time.. against people that had been at least 10 times before & were all men bar one. And being the most careful driver on normal roads it felt weird to actually 'go faster than what is safe'. We had two 15 minute races & I don't understand why but my body hates me for going now. I drove to work yesterday & had to physically lift my left leg to change gear every time with my hand! Hahaha.

 Also, work is so stressful & busy at the moment. So many people are booking late for panto as well as other shows & cinema performances. I worked out I only have 5 days off between now & Christmas. Bring it onnnnn.

How are you all? Looking forward to Christmas? : )

4 comments:

  1. ooh your nails look fab! Haha I went go karting with my old work and my body ached for days after too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I love your autumn nails! X

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)