Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentine's Day Preparation

Hello lovelies, how are you all?
 
Now I know some of you will hate Valentines Day. I personally love it. You're probably thinking "Yes Cat, because you're in a relationship". And yes. I admit, Valentines Day is a lot better when you're with someone, but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate it.
 
Every year I try to make all my girls feel special, this year is no exception..

 
I'm in the process of wrapping their gifts & they'll be delivered this week. It's only something small, but I think everybody should know they're loved on Valentines.
 
If you're like me, you will have probably;
 
- planned your outfit (for day time & evening)
- planned day & evening activities 
- painted your nails with a valentines theme
- & finally bought & wrapped your valentines presents.
 
Am I a little obsessed? Maybe..
 
However, this year is slightly different for me (& more exciting!) I'm going to be chief bridesmaid at my Uncle's wedding this Saturday, so Valentine's Day will be spent at the rehearsal at the church, followed by blowing up 150 balloons for the reception. However, myself & James have managed to squeeze in a romantic dinner at Pizza Express before hand!
 
How are you all celebrating?
 
Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)