Monday 19 October 2015

Life Lately #89

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Last weekend I went to visit James at uni for a few days. One of the days we visited The Cotswold Wildlife Park which I have been to before about 2 years ago, but it was just as lovely the second time round. I'm writing a full post about our day, so I won't ramble on too much about it now, but I just love being around animals & could spend all day there. (which we did!)
 
On 12th October, Honey turned 6. I'm finding it quite difficult to believe as it still feels like yesterday her owners brought her to us & she fitted inside my shoe. Here she is snuggled up in her new bed with her new toys. Yes, she is very spoilt, but can you blame me? Just look at that face..
 
I went to see my girl Ricka for the day last week. I was so lovely to have a catch up with her. She also took me to see her two horses, Tia & Hattie who are so adorable. We gave them a brush then went for tea at our local garden centre. They've just started putting up the Christmas section, which was very exciting! After work that night, I went round to my friend Bo's house with the girls & we had hot chocolates & some home-made cookies, while watching Pitch Perfect 2. Bliss. 
 
Ok, so.. I've always wanted pink hair. Don't worry, this is just a wig! But I started practicing my Halloween makeup last week & there will be a post coming up soon on this look if you're still struggling on what character to go as. I'm thinking zombie princess!
 
& finally I had a lovely lazy Sunday breakfast before work yesterday with my girls at Bill's. I've mentioned them before, but I'm so in love with their breakfasts. I had scrambled egg on toast with bacon. Mmmmm.
 
How was your weekend lovelies? : )
 

8 comments:

  1. The Cotswold Wildlife Park sounds so good! I can't wait to read your post all about it :) Oh my I know exactly what you mean! I have always wanted pink hair too hehe! I absolutely love your wig and Halloween makeup :)

    Lovely post hunni :) El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I need to see your halloween look I think you could totally rock pink hair! Anyway you look gorgeous as always and give me lots of life envy as per ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and James had fun together and what lovely photos :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Honey is so sweet (happy belated birthday to her). I've always wanted to try breakfast at Bills (I adore their lunch/dinner menus) x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :) She is so adorable xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)