Wednesday 26 April 2017

Life Lately #128


Hello lovelies,

It feels like ages ago since we caught up! How are you all?

So if you didn't already know, James & I moved into our first flat together! I'm sure you've experienced moving house & know everything is a bit chaotic, so I haven't been able to blog properly since we've been living together! I miss it so much, so it's been lovely to finally sit down with my laptop & write this. We have finally got settled in with just a few boxes left to un-pack, but what I'm hating most of all is all the paperwork. Urgh. Can someone come & organise my life please?

Gosh Easter seems like a distant memory now.. how was it only the weekend before last?! I luckily managed to only work 2 out of the 4 days over Easter, so had Easter Sunday & Monday off. Easter Sunday was spent tidying the whole flat for James' family to come over in the afternoon, before we headed to my Grandparent's house for dinner. It was so lovely to spend time with our families, but equally heart-breaking when I had to drive back to our new flat from my previous home. Felt so weird & I think that's when it finally set in that I wasn't living at home anymore.. Since then though, I've been absolutely fine & our little flat is really starting to feel like home.

On Easter Monday, James had to work, so his family invited me to go to the Plumpton Races with them. It was so exciting as I'd never been before & I had no clue how to even place a bet. After a few goes, I got the hang of it, but sadly none of us won much money! Some didn't win anything at all.. :') We had a lovely picnic; soup, rolls, hot cross buns, salted caramel cheesecake & of course lots of tea.

Last Tuesday, Cathy, Muffin, James & I went to see the new Fast & Furious movie, which is absolutely insane! One of my favourite ones so far. Have you seen it? We also had a BBQ at Gemma & Ollie's house so I got to catch up with some of the group who didn't go to the film.

On Sunday, my tea ladies & I headed to Littlehampton to visit our friend Lorna. We try to go twice a year & luckily, it was a very over-cast day, but it didn't rain! We usually do a walk on the beach, followed by fish & chips & of course a trip to the arcade. All hail Kym; Queen Of The Keyrings! : D

Hope you've all had a wonderful April so far lovelies. Kkeep a look out for some more posts coming soon featuring some flat updates & my monthly favourites!

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know. Moving house is quite tired and hectic also. But, I am glad to read that you finally have moved to your new flat with James. Many many Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you to share your good moments of life with us. It appears that you have a great time this year on Easter with all your loved ones around. I too had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back again and back to bang. Loved the post and images you shared here. Thanks for the post and stay connected now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)