Sunday 17 April 2011

I Can't Wait..

  ..till Easter Sunday.

Found here
  I can finally eat chocolate again in a weeks time! Lent has dragged so much this year, I don't usually give something up & if I do, it doesn't last more than a week! So this year is a first for me! What I'm worried about is the chocolate won't taste as good as I remember.. mmm.. what am I saying? Of course it will. : D

  Going round Leia's tonight after work to watch Essex, seriously obsessed with that program. Don't get me wrong, I know how bad it is, it's just so addictive! Anyone else watch it? : )

2 comments:

  1. wow well done, I could never give up chocolate, even for a week! and YES am totally obsessed with Essex, guilty pleasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't stand that show (sorry)
    Well done for sticking with giving up chocolate. Just think how wonderful it will be the next time you eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)