Saturday 10 September 2011

Rach's Guest Post

Morning girls! Gosh it's the 10th already, I'll be home in 4 days time! Holidays always go so quick don't they.

Right onto my second to last guest blogger. This girl is absolutely amazing. Her blog is so beautiful, I'm so glad she found me & we became 'blogger sisters' ; D So, without further delay, I give you RACH!

-----------------------------------------------


Hi guys! I am Rach from So, hi and I am so happy to introduce myself to you all! I am a high school senior that is obsessed with beauty, love, life, and witty banter. So, what do you think my blog is about? All of that fun stuff. :)




This is the chick that is writing this post. Like the av's? Well I started my blogging adventure last year around this time - and I have blossomed in to being pretty good at it (not to be cocky or anything). I am just about to hit 500 followers! Which is so crazy.

But let me elaborate about what my lovely blog and I are all about. First off, I have an amazing best friend, and an amazing boyfriend. They keep me sane - while I drive them insane ;) I am lucky to have them in my life, along with my lovely family. :)

I love beauty and all things fashionable - but I am still only in high school so I don't have much money to spend, so I show you guys some tips on looking hot - while on a budget. ;)

Here's a look at some of my previous posts.



I write different opinions posts about the latest trends to see what everyone thinks. The latest one? Feather extensions.



I also do random DIY's that are totally easy and super cute. Check out the crop top tutorial here.




I have SUPER cute nail idea's! You can find them here.




And hauls - here. :)


And that is it. If you want to see more, make sure to check me out! Have a lovely day!


Love, Rach from So, hi.

----------------------------------------------------

I love the variety of this girl's posts & she is so beautiful! Go check her out now. : )

2 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)