Sunday 6 May 2012

Week In Photos #5


Gemma's 21st birthday night out / Strawberry cheesecake pudding / Face & holding my lipstick interestingly / Swallow scarf / May might just be my favourite month.. ever.. / Sorting my wardrobe / Outfit / Ear cuff I ordered from Cole arrived (post to come) / Pink Fizz Models Own obsession  / Outfit #2 / Copper Pot Models Own obsession #2 / Sleepy Harv.

It feels like I haven't really done much this week but I've been so busy.

I bought that striped shirt from Primark this week, along with the swallow scarf. I was so tempted to get the cream giraffe one too, but decided I didn't need both going into Summer. However, a lady came into work yesterday wearing it & I've regretted it ever since.. so annoying.

I went to visit my friend & his beautiful bear of a dog on Thursday. We watched The Holiday (which I'd never seen, shameful I know) & The Emperor's New Groove. Omg, how amazing is that film. I couldn't stop giggling the whole way through.

I'm also becoming totally obsessed with Models Own nail polishes. It's unhealthy. Every time I go to Boots, I just pick up two more. I blame the special offer. (2 for £8) Gets me everytime.

Hope you're all well girls & having a relaxing Sunday lovelies. : )

8 comments:

  1. Wow that Models Own Pink Fizz Nail polish is beautiful! Definitely going on my wish list! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an amazing varnish, only £5 babe! xx

      Delete
  2. awww the dog is so cute :) beautiful buys. i love your fringe!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou babe! Had it chopped properly last Saturday! xx

      Delete
  3. That cheesecake looks so nice, also loving the nail polish, it reminds me of rose gold!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :) It was delicious xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you !
    You have some really nice nailpolishes !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swallow scarf is soooo cute, I want it! :D Lovely photos babe! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)