Sorry I haven't been blogging much, I just haven't really been inspired too recently. I've been working alot & sorting out other general life things, blogging has totally taken a back seat, which I hate.
Anyway, I thought I'd show you a couple of things I picked up in the Dorothy Perkins & Topshop sales. I seemed to pick up all silver in Dorothy P's & all gold in Topshop.. weird. : ) Oh & I definitely recommend going & having a look at both sales, they've got some gorgeous items in at the moment.
1. Double chain ring - £1 - I've been looking for a ring like this for ages. I'm really into rings at the moment, adding the chain just makes it different to any of the ones I already own so I had to snatch it up.
2. Collar necklace - £1 - This was originally £10 can you believe!? I wasn't going to spend that much on it as it's quite a unique piece, I've got to try to figure out what to wear it with. : /
3. Ball & cross bracelet - £1 - Another obsession of mine that is growing & growing.. (you'll notice this in the Topshop items I picked up too) is crosses. I've got a pair of earrings, a necklace & ring so I thought I better add to the collection & get a bracelet. Besides, who could resist this at just £1!?
4. Double cross ring - £2 - I think this ring is actually down to £1 now as well, but I still thought it was amazing for £2. Again.. crosses. I know.. I'm going to be swamped in them soon..
1. Set of 4 gold rings - £3.75 - These were half price in the sale, two of them are plain gold, the other two are slightly patterned with vertical stripes. I've been wearing two on my index finger & two on my middle finger, they are so gorgeous.
2. Silver & gold cross necklace - £2.50 - Ladies & gentleman, my new favourite necklace. Nothing else to say really. : )
3. Cross ear cuff - £1.50 - Yes I know, another cross. But look how cute it is! Looks amazing paired with this necklace.
So that's it lovelies. Have you been to either of these sales & picked up anything nice? If you have anymore cross jewellery items you recommend, send them to meee. #TotallyObsessed