Monday 31 March 2014

OOTD - Blue Mist

 
 
 
Cami & jeans - Primark / Sandals - New Look

Hello lovelies, hope you're all well.
 
I'm so happy to finally get my Spring shoes out! (even though I only kept these on in the car to James' house.. it still counts!)

I picked up these jeans from Primark a few weeks ago & after trying on about 6 pairs (why is jean shopping so complicated!?) I managed to find the perfect pair. I have a pair of black skinnies that I wear ALL the time, so a blue pair was very much needed, since my last ones died a few months ago. Also, I can't not mention the cuteness of this top. Again, another bargain in Primark. I'm lovin' the swing style that's in at the moment.

Myself & James were planning on having a picnic today, but the weather isn't looking promising! Think I'm going to try to convince him to do a bit of baking with me before booking our holiday tonight! Excited : )

How was your weekend?

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, the cami top is ever so pretty! I love how dressy they can look but are so simple.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! I totally agree :) x

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit!!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)