Saturday 26 April 2014

Life At The Moment #55

 
Hello lovelies!
 
Bit of a catch up post today. Let's start with one the beginning of the month & celebrating Imi's birthday. My girl turned 23 & we celebrated with a cheese & wine party & played murder mystery games. I haven't laughed so much in ages!
 
How was everyone's Easter? I actually managed to have two days off over the four day 'holiday' period. I hate working in a building that only closes on Christmas & New Years Day! My mum did an Easter hunt for myself & James Sunday morning, where we had to find all those cute little chicks from clues about their names. We went to my grandparents' for lunch afterwards, where we all drank too much wine & ate too much chocolate..
 
Oh & look what my dad bought mum for Easter.. three ducks! Believe it or not, they are all fully grown. Might seem like a bit of a random present but we own a farm, so these three cuties were a welcome addition to our family. After a long debate, we've decided to name them after the characters in Frozen.. so we have Anna, Elsa & Kristoff!
 
I went on a road trip with the girls to Bluewater a few weeks back. I haven't been since I was about eight. I immediately felt guilty after returning home with a mountain of shopping bags, but who can go there & not resist the lure of Forever 21..
 
If you watch Game Of Thrones, you'll instantly recognise this gorgeous man.. if not.. WHY NOT!? Haha. I'm so excited he's going to be in the new film Pompeii, it looks amazing.
 
Finally, last night I went to the o2. To see a super group. And yes, they were super. Apart from the Spice Girls, Busted were my obsession when I was growing up. When they split up, I was devastated. (sounds sad but it was true!) Now they've formed with McFly to create a super group & oh my god, they were amazing! If you get a chance to see them on tour, DO IT. The atmosphere was simply breath taking.
 
How have you all been? Did you have a good Easter? : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)