Monday 7 July 2014

Lanzarote In Outfits

Hello lovelies!
 
I thought I'd show you a few of the outfit snaps we managed to take in Lanzarote. You'll have to excuse the mess I look half the time. I have no idea how people look so glamorous in 27 degree heat.. I could barely keep my mascara on for an evening while we had dinner..
 
Anyway! Hope you enjoy : )
 
Kimono & belt - New Look / Maxi dress - Select Fashion 

This was the outfit I wore on our official first night. (First night we arrived, we were too late for dinner so went straight to our room!) We decided the beach was too gorgeous to resist so we headed down for a late night walk. I basically lived in this kimono over the week, it's so easy to throw on to jazz up an outfit.

Sunnies & dress - Primark

This was the outfit I wore for our day out at the Submarine Safari. I got it in the Primark sale last month & the print is to die for. You can't see it very well here I know but it's covered in a jungle style print, featuring a lot of parrots & colourful trees!

Kimono - Select Fashion / Dress & belt - BooHoo / Vest top - Primark

This was another late night walk after dinner. I've had this dress about 2/3 years, but it's the perfecr print for Summer. & how adorable is this kimono! One of my favourite items I took with me.

Dress - ASOS

& finally our last night at the hotel & my favourite dress. Again, this was after dinner on our balcony over looking the sea. This dress is perfect in every way for me; the colour, lace detailing & shape just make it one of my favourite evening dresses.
 
Remember to check out my previous post to see more Lanzarote pictures & adventures if you missed it! : )
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)