Monday 4 August 2014

BooHoo Wishlist

Hello lovelies!
 
I have to admit, BooHoo is one of those websites I forget about for ages, then suddenly remember & splurge on. They have so many gorgeous items in at the moment, I couldn't resist picking out a few of my favourites to show you.
 
 
Dogtooth Print Bodycon Dress - This dress is currently £5 in the sale & in these gorgeous pastel shades, I couldn't resist picking up this lilac one.
 
Floral Bandeau & Shorts Set - I don't know what it was about this set, but it just screamed Summer at me! I could just imagine laying by the pool, sipping on a cocktail wearing this!
 
Floral Blazer & Trouser Set - If I had my way, I'd be wearing this to work, in London, to my office, everyday. But sadly, my work uniform limits me to black & white & my local town centre. However, I can always dream..
 
Black Leather Buckle Wedge - These are perfect for a night out as we'll soon be getting into Autumn / Winter. I love the buckle detailing at the top.
 
Pink Clutch Bag - I can never resist a pink clutch, look how cute it is!
 
Over-sized Slogan Tee - Finally, a simple white tee paired with skinny jeans is my favourite look at the moment. It's so chilled & perfect if you want something to throw on.
 
Have you spotted anything you'd recommend me checking out on BooHoo? : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)