Tuesday 24 January 2017

Lush - Never Mind The Ballistics

Hello lovelies!

So I'm extremely excited to talk to you about this new bath bomb I picked up just before Christmas called Never Mind The Ballistics.


This is how Lush describe it-

"These aren’t ingredients for anybody else except for yourself. Lime and sweet wild orange oils are fresh and peachy on the nose, exciting the senses and shaking up your mood. There’s no time for apathy in the bath, so this anarchic bath bomb fizzes and rolls and spews colour with no holds barred energy. Fair Trade cocoa butter melts alongside fresh bananas to soften both the water and your skin. God save the clean; this deserves a replay."

  

Doesn't it just look like a giant gobstopper? Haha! I think that's why I was drawn to it, the colours are just too pretty.


Unlike the majority of the Christmasy scents Lush released, this one was surprisingly sweet compared to others in the range.


This is one of those bath bombs that I find impossible to describe the scent of, however it was delicious! I'm a big fan of Lush's sweet scents, so this one was perfect for me.


It also had a very unique texture to it, unlike other bath bombs, it felt like I was holding a bath melt. It had quite a waxy, smooth surface, compared to the normal powdery feel of a bath bomb.


I have to say, I fell in love with the bomb as soon as I put it in the water. It started fizzing around immediately & started producing pink & yellow bubble trails on the surface of the water.




Just look how pretty it is!

Only downside is this bath bomb is now unavailable & I'm really hoping they re-release it at Christmas again this year as I'd definitely buy it again!

Did you try any of Lush's Christmas range from last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)