Monday 11 September 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #42


Fearne Cotton - Burnt Out
I was wearing this back in June, but I'm tempted to get it back out again for Autumn. It's the perfect shade to wear with dark greens & reds at this time of year.

Leighton Denny - Coral Reef
One of my favourite shades! I swear I say this in almost all my nail art posts but it's true! This colour has lived on my toe nails this Summer.

Orly - Harmonious Mess
Ah again another of my favs. The perfect blue for a warm sunny day.

Barry M - Gold
& my latest nail polish of choice. I'm not a massive fan of wearing bright oranges on my nails, but love golds or darker oranges & this one is simply stunning.

What have you been wearing on your nails this month?

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Coral Reef is such a pretty colour for summer! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely loving the colour of that Fearne nail varnish! I've never tried her brand before but I might have to give it a go. It's like the perfect Autumnal shade! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)