Friday 20 October 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #43


Barry M - Prickly Pear
When I was putting together this post, it made me smile. You can see I'm completely torn between hanging on to Summer & embracing Autumn with my nails! I can't seem to let go of the pastel shades & this Gelly Hi-Shine one from Barry M is a staple in my collection. I don't know if it's something people do like they do for their wardrobes, but I feel like I need to put away all my Spring / Summer polishes, so I only have the Autumn / Winter ones accessible to try & get me into the seasonal spirit!

Essie - Ruffles & Feathers
Like last year, I couldn't resist having a green polish on my nails this month. You might remember the Autumnal nail art design I did using this green Essie polish as a base & it had golden leaves on top. I absolutely loved that design so I'm definitely going to be trying it again this year.

Leighton Denny - Rosey Posey & Nails Inc - Gold Glitter 
& we're back to another Summer design. I couldn't resist adding a bit of glitter to this one though!

Ted Baker Deep Red (no name!) & Miss Sporty - Glitter Effect, Paris
& finally, I think I might have skipped Autumn & headed straight to Christmas with this design! I had these nails planned out in my head for the longest time, but as soon as I'd painted them, I instantly thought of Christmas. However, it really isn't that long to go till Christmas is here.. so in theory, I'm only a month or so ahead of schedule.. 

I'm currently thinking of what nail art do to for Halloween this year. I went quite simple last year, with a gold base & silver spider web detailing on top. I'm dressing up as a witch at work, so thinking maybe green or purple to match my makeup! Are you doing anything for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)