Sunday 20 March 2011

My First Award!

  Hello beauties! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been so busy! So Friday night was Comic Relief, did many of you watch it? My friend from work went, he was the one that high-fived Dermot! So funny. It was actually a really good show. My boyfriend came home on Thursday night & went early yesterday morning, so we were able to watch it together on Friday. It's so sad how some people have to live & how they survive. Makes your own life seem so surreal..

  Anyway, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Sam, who awarded me my first blogger award! So here it is!


  Right so the deal is I have to write 7 facts about myself & tag people to win this award. Well all you gorgeous followers, I tag you. Yes, all of youuu! You're all amazing & you all take the time to read & comment so I'd like to award this to you all as a massive thank you. : )

  So here's my facts: (I'm a very boring person I know!)

  1. I live with my parents in the countryside, I absolutely love it, but I want to buy my first house in a few years time, by a beach. I'm not fussy! Anyone will do!
  2. I have to have five items of jewellery on when I go out. (Earrings, necklace, bracelet, watch & at least one ring)
  3. I always plan my outfit the night before but always change my mind the next morning.
  4. My celeb crush is James Bourne. Yes the one from Busted! Ever since I saw them live for the first time, he stole my heart. My dream is to meet him someday.. even thought I have no idea how I'd react.. probably be very embarrassing!
  5. I got my first passport last year & went on an aeroplane to Spain last Summer with my boyfriend & it was the most amazing holiday ever.
  6. I'm not career driven what so ever. If I have a job & I like it, that makes me happy. : )
  7. I'm a perfectionist & will try & match & order everything. (Colours of an outfit, putting my DVDs in alphabetical order & planning out my meals for the day)

  So there you are bloggers, hope you all had a good weekend. : )

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the award. We have a lot in common, I plan my outfits the night before, I love organisation and sorting things in order and I agree I'd rather have a job I like whatever it is or whatever it's paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way amazing pictures! it looks beautiful there! i got my passport 2 years ago and went to Belize with my brother it was the most amazing time ever, we went as a mission trip and built a college and church but even though we worked i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That’s exciting Cat:) you deserve it! I love this! Hahaha you are NOT boring…your normal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)