Wednesday 8 May 2013

Life At The Moment #39

Hyper the sun is out / Walk in the sun with Dan & Dini / James' welcome home cake - LION! / & his welcome home balloons! / Presents he brought back / OOTD / Honey hiding / -Squee- / FOTD / Miss Dior, such a gorgeous bottle / Café Nerd / New handbag / Drunk times with Sarah / & Elisa / & the girls / Watching Tina Turner tribute at the pub / Lion hair / Tamed it.. / Dinner with the boy / & pudding / Honey asleep on my pillow / NOTW / Cutie / Mad going out hair.

Ok, so first things first. My boy is officially back in the UK! Yay! He's actually been back for almost a week now & we've mostly spent the time catching up, eating out & chilling in the garden as the weather has been so lovely. He's tanned, has a lion bite on his arm, scratches on his leg & is still scared of spiders but I'm so pleased he's back! : D
 
The weather has actually been so beautiful these past few days, I'm hating the fact I have to go to work in a big glass oven & watch people outside! BUT, planning a holiday very soon with the girls & the boy. Too excited.
 
How has your week been?

4 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)