Saturday 22 June 2013

Recent Nail Art #7

Barry M - Prickly Pear
These Barry M Gelly polishes are simply beautiful. I'm loving all purple / lilac varnishes at the moment, but this one has to be one of my favourites.
 
Maybelline - Peach Smoothie

You seriously can't go wrong with a pastel peach in Summer. I thought I'd add a few decorations to the design to make it stand out more, I can't get enough of these little flowers!

Sinful Colors - Easy Going
 
The Sinful Colors range has to have been on every bloggers wish list over the past few months. I picked up this beautiful shade last week. It looks quite white in the picture above but it's actually a very pale pink. Such a unique shade for Summer.

Sinful Colors - Unicorn & Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
 
Now.. something completely out of my comfort zone. I still can't decide if I like these.. & after wearing them for a day & a half & getting strange looks, I chickened out & removed them! I've always been on the fence about yellow nail polish, I remember years ago picking up one & hating it but thought I'd give this one a try as it's such a pretty pastel shade for Summer. One of my friends said I looked scary & like I had wasps on my nails! Lovely..
 
Which is your favourite shade this week?
 
& remember to check out my other nail posts for some inspiration : D
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so bad at nail art! Love the flowery nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, the Barry M is amazing. Perfect for summer. So many fabulous shades, love. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :) I'll pop over now xx

      Delete
  3. Aw the little flowers are so cute! Prickly Pear is so gorgeous, wish I had it in my collection.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)