Monday 19 May 2014

Barry M Hi Shine Lips

Hello lovelies,
 
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the amazing creation of the Gelly range Barry M have introduced. When I firstly tried their nail polishes, I thought nothing could beat them.. till I discovered the lip range!
 
 
The formula is perfect for my lips. I'm not a matte lipstick kinda girl, so a glossy finish is ideal for me. My lips need to be constantly moisturised as I suffer from dry lips all year round & these just seem to work. They also come in the most beautiful shades. These are the two I picked up:
 
 
 
When I'm feeling brave, nothing beats a beautifully pigmented pink. This one is extremely bright, but perfect for Spring / Summer evenings in the pub garden.
 
 
& a classic red. This one is perfect for every day wear.
 
 
Have you tried any of these lip crayons? What did you think?
 

7 comments:

  1. Oooo I need to get my hands on these! I am obsessed with the gelly nail varnishes! You look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hunni :D

      I'm so obsessed with the polishes too! xx

      Delete
  2. love both of these shades!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)