Monday 12 May 2014

Life At The Moment #56

 
Hello lovelies, how are you all?
 
About two weeks ago, I headed up to Gloucester for the last time this 'uni year'. I can't believe James will be home for the Summer & finished his first year at the end of this month.. crazy how fast but how equally slow, uni has gone for us. We decided to go for a picnic on my last day there, the view from Birdlip is so beautiful.
 
I finally got my hands on some running shoes! I've started jogging regularly with Harvey, trying to get fit for Summer! I'm also taking part in the Race For Life in June with my ladies from work & I want to be able to jog a bit of the way at least.
 
We celebrated Madz' 21st at the end of April with a western themed party! I went as a cowgirl & Cathy went as a saloon girl. Look at those eyelashes.. ; D
 
I've seriously been living in these trousers from Forever 21. Did you see my outfit post from last week? I won't go on about them again, but if you want to check them out you can here. : )
 
Finally, myself & Honey went to visit my grandparents today. If we walk, we end up going across the fields through the countryside, visiting all the animals on the way. Honey loves the long grass & pouncing on butterflies!
 
How have you all been? : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)