Tuesday 3 June 2014

Nails #15


Nails Inc - Covent Garden & Claire's Accessories Nail Stickers
Absolutely lovin' these cute nail stickers from Claire's Accessories to jazz up your nails. They look so pretty with pastel shades.

Barry M Gelly Shine - Sugar Apple
If you saw my last post, you'd know how obsessed I am with Barry M at the moment. Especially their Gelly range. The shades are so beautiful & amazingly pigmented.

Barry M Gelly Shine - Pomegranate
This one is becoming my favourite shade for the Summer. I'm in love with pinky reds. They can totally make an outfit.

Barry M - Pale Blue
One of my all time favourites again. Such a classic blue.

Barry M - Peach Melba
I think every blogger owns this shade by Barry M! I couldn't resist digging it out of my collection again this year. So perfect for Spring.

Models Own - Indian Ocean & Rimmel London - Disco Ball
This combination just makes me think of the sea & I like to think I'm a mermaid when I'm wearing it. Sad? Maybe.. but it is a gorgeous combination! : )

Hope you're all well lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)