Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bake Off!

Lemon drizzle cupcakes / Chocolate cupcakes
 
Hello lovelies,
 
You might have seen in my previous update post, I mentioned I'd been baking. Now first of all, can I just say, myself & cooking do not go well together. If you asked me to make dinner, you'd probably find yourself being served pasta or beans on toast. (This is why I'm grateful James did a cooking course recently..) However, the one thing I do like to do, is bake. I'm not saying I'm good at it by any stretch of the imagination.. (these cakes above actually came out of a box.. the shame I know!) but I didn't burn or undercook them, so I deme that a success. I actually had someone ask me for the recipe.. you should have seen their face when I said I'd bought it for less than £2 in a packet from Tesco..
 
I know a lot of bloggers love cooking & baking & I have to say, it does become addictive.. but I think I should stick to the basics so I don't kill anyone. I blame The Great British Bake Off, it makes you believe you can bake anything!
 
Do you like baking? What sort of meals do you cook?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)