Monday 2 March 2015

Life At The Moment #72

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Last week was so busy! Last Friday was my beautiful Nan's birthday. You can see her opening her pressies with the help of Harvey, who was convinced that bottle of wine was made of chocolate.. it was also my Dad's birthday the following day, but being a very reserved person & us working complete opposite shifts that day, I was unable to take a picture!
 
Don't you just love it when surprise packages turn up in the post for you? I got this gorgeous pug cushion case sent to me from James & it arrived at work on Saturday morning! He knows me so well.
 
I mentioned in a previous update post that Gemma was getting married this year & I received my invite on Friday! How exciting!
 
I also received some belated birthday pressies! So excited to try my MAC lipstick & the unicorn horn from Lush's Valentines range.
 
I mentioned that myself & James went to Ikea a few weeks back & I've finally managed to put up my mirror! When I say 'I', I mean my dad. I'm hopeless at stuff like that!
 
I've been getting back into walking recently. I started the year by saying I'm going to do regular work outs, blah blah & I've mostly failed at that, but I have been getting back into going on long walks, much to my two doggies excitement. The first image of the corn fields is right outside my house & the following image is from today, when myself & mum took a trip to Walton-On-Thames with Harv & Honey. The sun was beautiful but so so so cold.
 
& finally, our first little chicks were born yesterday! I don't have any pictures yet as they're still in the incubator, but as soon as they're strong enough to come out, I'll have my camera ready! Oh & nearly a month till Easter! How quick is this year going?! Crazy.
 
How has your week been? : )
 

22 comments:

  1. My eyes were directly drawn to the chocolate haha! I love how you spell your name :) xx

    Want to support each other on GFC/Bloglovin?

    My Blog | Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh yes, can never have too much chocolate :) x

      Delete
  2. How did you like the unicorn horn? I wrote a review on it, check it out.
    http://lushobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks I'll pop over & have a read! I haven't tried it yet but love the scent :) x

      Delete
  3. i wish i had of bought some bits from the LUSH valentines range!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think walking can be much better than going to the gym as the scenery can be beautiful. It's something you don't get on the treadmill.

    Becky & Neesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pug cushion is adorable I love it! And I am long overdue an ikea trip I could buy so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most gorgeous collection of photos ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Nan! And congratulations of the birth of the chicks 🐣 xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cushion is adorable! x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you've had a lovely week hun! I hope your Dad and Nan had a wonderful birthday :) Oh my how cute is the Pug cushion?!! It's the sweetest! I can't wait to see some pics of your baby chicks, I bet there gorgeous! El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)