Saturday 7 March 2015

Primark PS Love - Foundation & Powder

Recently I've been really pushing myself to try different brands of makeup & get out of the rut of buying the same old products.

I've heard so much about the PS Love range from Primark, they've really stepped up their game! Before purchasing the foundation & powder, I'd only ever tried their nail polishes & for £2, you can't go wrong, so thought I'd give a few more products a try.



Let's start with the powder. My skin isn't particularly oily & does maintain a matte finish throughout the day, but it can never hurt to set your foundation with a powder in the morning. It is a slightly orangey powder, but for £2, I didn't expect it to be perfect!



& secondly the foundation. Now I don't actually like to use foundation every day, I will for going out in the evenings & to work (if I can be bothered!) This one has a very creamy texture. It does apply well & gives good coverage. I picked up the light shade & it's nearly a match for my skin tone. I could maybe have gone slightly lighter.. but I think this is the lightest shade & I don't have the palest of skin.. however, it will be nice for when I get a slight tan in Summer!

Applying to my skin

Blended on my skin

Overall I think both these products are good value for £2 & perfect if you're on a budget. I will definitely be trying out some more products from the PS Love range, I've heard so much about their false eyelashes! 

Have you tried any of Primark's makeup? What did you think? : )

5 comments:

  1. Didn't even know they did concealer! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm not sure if they do, haven't seen one yet! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely beauty products! I can't believe they were only £2 each! Great value :) I'll have to have a look for these when I next visit Primark :D I really like the sound of the face powder :) xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)