Thursday 31 March 2016

Collection Eye Shadow Palette - #YourStyleYourMood

Hello lovelies!

I wanted to share with you this cute little palette I received for my birthday. It's called #YourStyleYourMood by Collection & it's currently in the sale for £3.99 at Boots!


There is a wide range of shades in this palette, from nudes to browns & even a plum shade to create an eye look that's perfect for day or night.


I'm a massive fan of the nude shades as a base on my eye, mixed with the darker browns in my crease.

I find I'm reaching for this palette whenever I travel or stay over James', as its a perfect size with a mix of all the basic shades I'd use for a day time look.


For an evening look, I tend to go for a more smoky eye, but like I say this palette has such a range of colours, you can find one for any occasion.


The staying power isn't great throughout the day, but as long as you have a primer underneath, it won't budge.

The pigmentation is surprisingly good too, even the lighter shades are visible with just the smallest amount of product.


Overall I'm very impressed with this palette & would recommend it if your on a budget. It's certainly one of my favourites & like I say, perfect for an overnight stay.

Have you tried any of the Collection products? : )

10 comments:

  1. Looks like such a beautiful palette, love the look of the purpley rose shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. £3.99 is such a good price for all of those shades! x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is THE perfect palette, the colours are gorgeous and the price makes me happy ;) I never use an eyeshadow primer so I need to get onto that xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thankyou babe <3 I find a primer really does make the eyeshadows stay on longer throughout the day xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Collection and this palette looks amazing, so affordable too! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really good palette, and I just love all the shades 'cause they're real neutral so we can use them in our everyday makeup !
    I'm a new follower dear, I just loved your blog <3
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful eye shadow palette and fantastic review! All of these colours are absolutely stunning! I especially like the nude shades, they are so pretty! I can't wait to check out this out for myself :D

    I hope that you're having a great week so far lovely lady :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)