Sunday 9 August 2015

Zoella - Kissy Missy Lip Balm

Hello lovelies!

You might have seen a recent post I did reviewing the new body scrub by Zoella from the Tutti Fruity range. I managed to pick up the Kissy Missy lip balm in store a few weeks back so wanted to give you my views on it.


I already mentioned in the body scrub post, but I'll say it again. How adorable is the packaging for this range? I absolutely adore the pink & yellow theme Zoe has chosen. It really does stand out in store & online.


I love how this product is pigmented as well as moisturising. It has a subtle pink colour to it, which is easily buildable on the lips. It is surprisingly moisturising for a product that retails at £3, I do however prefer to still add a Vaseline to my lips before applying this balm. They are so chipped & dry at the moment, I do need a lot of product as a base before applying a pigmented lip product.


It does give off a slight scent, but nothing too over-powering.


Overall, I would rate this product 7/10. Despite the pretty packaging & gorgeous pigmentation, I still feel it could be more moisturising on the lips. I find that I do have to re-apply it every 2 hours or so as it doesn't have the greatest staying power.


Have you tried any of the Zoella range? What were your thoughts? : )

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from her ranges which is upsetting as it all looks beautiful, as do you as always :(* wah haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh you sweetie thankyou! You should really try some of her range - it's so good for the price :) x

      www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to pick something up to try but haven't got round to it yet, I will do though. Your hair looks fab!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zoella Kissy Missy lip balm sounds fab! I'll definitely have to try it :D I can't believe it only costs £3, such a great buy! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you hun :) Great post lovely xxxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)