Thursday 24 March 2016

Life Lately #101


Hello lovelies!

I last caught up with you when I'd just got back from Crufts. I still had a few days off so spent them catching up on everything, doing some blog work & even chilling with some sheep! We have a local farmer who uses our fields to keep them in & most years we get the excitement of them having lambs. This particular sheep is called Tobi, she's such a cutie.

I don't know what a normal Sunday is like anymore, as I usually work them! However, as I was off, I managed to meet up with the girls & go for a walk, followed by a drink at the pub. Lily came too of course & we found a play park (which excited Elisa & Gail more than her!)

Last Wednesday, I met up with Elisa, Lily & Shez at Bills for lunch. We had a lovely catch up & finished the meal with a cup of tea. Shez has just finished putting on a show, so it was lovely to hear all about that & I know she reads my blog, so here's a shout out to you babe!

Char came back for the Easter holidays last Friday, so I got to experience my first takeaway Nandos which was delicious when we finally got it & we spent the evening playing games & having a catch up.

Finally, last Saturday it was Harv's birthday! We aren't sure on his age as he's a rescue but he spent most of the day curled up sleeping except for his long walk around the fields. He's such a cutie.

How has your week been lovelies? : )

6 comments:

  1. Aw I totally want a rescue dog or cat when I move, it is just the nicest thing! Shame you work Sundays so it's probably especially nice this Easter weekend (I hope you are off now saying it haha!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually! But back at work today which wasn't too bad :)

      Hope you had a lovely Easter babe xxxx

      Delete
  2. Aww sounds like you've had a fab few days lovely, enjoy the easter weekend :)

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, hope you had a lovely Easter :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh yay! So happy you've had some lovely, happy moments recently, I know I said it before but you totally deserve all the happiness beauty :D Tobi is a real babe; how sweet! You can't beat catching up with friends, or a cup of tea! Your lunch at Bills sounds lovely. And yay for trying your first Nandos! Hope you have a fab Easter my babe, enjoy every moment <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the sweetest babe thankyou. Hope you had a wonderful Easter xxxx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)