Sunday 3 February 2013

Legend

Topshop have had a sale = my life completed. : )
 
I managed to find this lipstick, buried at the bottom of the sale basket, right when I was coming out of Topshop. Being a bright barbie pink, I had to snatch it up.
 



 
Usually Topshop lipsticks hate my lips. They instantly show all the cracks & un-even skin & turn a chalky texture despite all the amazing reviews I've heard about them. I thought I'd try the Louise Gray range to see if they were any better. Answer, yes! I tend to go for lipsticks that are moisturising & not drying for my lips, this one is perfect. It's a beautiful pigmented shade, that instantly brightens up any look.
 
Have you tried any of the Louise Gray range? I'm tempted to stock up on the lipsticks!
 


12 comments:

  1. Love that colour, so vibrant! Looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a beautiful colour, it really suits you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely shade on you but I do get what you mean- some of the Topshop lippies do go all weird! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh babe glad you agree, everyone seems to worship them :/ xx

      Delete
  4. Babe I just love this colour and it looks amazing on you! The packaging it really cute too! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)