Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Gifts Feat. ASOS


Cath Kidston Balm Trio -
How adorable are these? Perfect for the colder months were everyone's lips seem to be suffering. Mine especially. I'd welcome these with open arms..
 
Nails Inc Christmas Crackers -
These would be fabulous at Christmas.. just a shame my family are mostly male & wouldn't appreciate getting a nail varnish in their cracker. ; )
 
Snowman Mittens -
 Again, adorable. These little snowmen will keep you smiling for the whole of Winter.

Rudolph Onesie -
This made me laugh, hence why it's included in this wishlist. How cute are the antlers?!
 
Gold Glitter Watch -
Again, if it's ever the time to have some sparkle in your life, it's at Christmas. Is your not into fancy dresses or heels, a subtle touch with your jewellery can make an outfit.
 
Glitter Boots -
When I'm not living at work, Christmas is all about the parties & celebrations. These boots are perfect with a little black dress & a red lip.
 
Miniture Bath & Shower Gels -
I love bubble baths in the colder months. There's something so comforting about coming home from a hard days work, having a bath with tons of bubbles & cuddling up in your pjs.. heaven. : )
 
What's on your Christmas wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)