Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dave & Debbie's Wedding

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Just wanted to do a quick post to update you on a few things before I head to Gloucester for the weekend.
 
If you read my previous post, you would have known I was chief bridesmaid to my Uncle & his new wife, Debbie, the weekend before last. I was totally honoured & privileged to have been apart of their wedding, it was simply beautiful. They got married in a old-fashioned church, followed by their reception in our local country pub. I love how weddings bring families together & I've managed to contact some of my cousins I didn't even recognise! (slightly embarrassing smiling at them not knowing who they were till I was introduced.. or should I say re-introduced..) & before we move on from the wedding.. how adorable does James look?! I managed to get his tie on Ebay for £1.99 & it matched my dress perfectly. Total bargain. ; )
 
Last week was half term & I survived. Yes, I'm one of the lucky ones. Working in the cinema has it's negatives.. half term is one of them..
 
Oh & Valentines! I managed to get all my gifts around to my girls (except one.. Boop yours is still in my fridge!) & myself & James went to Pizza Express for the most filling, delicious 3 course meal you can imagine. How did you celebrate?
 
I'm about to rush around now & pack my bag tonight as I'm off to Gloucester tomorrow straight from work! Hope you're all well lovelies & I hope you have a fabulous weekend. : )

2 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)