Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nails #14

 
Top Left: No7 - Me! Me! Me! & Models Own - Pink Paradise
My. favourite. combination. ever. I could seriously wear pink on my nails every day given the choice. I always try to layer it with a top coat & this one is just perfect.
 
Top Right: 17 - Navy Glint
I love this colour on my nails. Sparkly, shimmery & quick drying.. if only it didn't chip after a day. So disappointing.
 
Bottom Left: Nails Inc - Covent Garden Ballet
I got this polish in a set for Christmas & it's quickly becoming one of my favourites. I think it would look stunning with a glitter top coat for a night out.
 
Bottom Right: Models Own Hyper Gel - Searing Pink & Nail art pens in pink, white & black
& finally, my Easter nails for this year! In a recent shopping trip, I picked up the Models Own Hyper Gel & fell in love. The base coat has been on since Saturday (without chipping) & it gives a fantastic shine to your nails. Also, I couldn't resist adding one of my favourite animals & a few polka dots to get in the spirit for Easter!
 
What are your plans for this weekend? : )
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the easter bunny nails! Very cute!

    Hollie

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the bottom left! So beautiful! I wish I liked having color on my nails more.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)