Sunday, 22 February 2015

Life At The Moment #71

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Let's start with Sarah's 24th birthday which we celebrated at the beginning of the month. We went to our local pub for a meal & drinks. Their brownies are simply the best.
 
I mentioned in a previous life at the moment that my best girl Gemma got engaged at the end of last year & she's now set a date for August this year! So last week we went to a bridesmaid fitting & finished up in the local curry house. So pleased with my dress & can't wait for the wedding now!
 
How was your Valentines day lovelies? Myself & James spent the day with some sheep & had a romantic dinner in the evening. Sounds weird I know, but I did a full post on the day if you'd like to see it, you can here. : )
 
I went for a date with Cathy a few weeks back to Wagamamas. I have to be honest, I'm not a massive fan of this restaurant, I do struggle with food in general & finding things I like & last time I went, I didn't find anything that appealed to me. But Cathy knows me better than I do & found me the perfect dish, so I'm now converted!
 
Last Tuesday Sing-A-Long-Frozen came to our theatre & myself, Mat & eight of my girls went to watch it. It was actually fantastic, do go if they ever tour near you!
 
On Thursday, I took James to Ikea for the first time. He actually really got into it (minus the candle section!) & spent more than me. He also bought me this little heart-shaped cactus. How adorable. I'll be doing an Ikea haul soon!
 
& finally, today is Sunday. I've just said goodbye to James & he's heading back to uni in Gloucester. It's raining & I'm snuggled up on the sofa with a cup of tea. I'm planning on taking a nice hot bubble bath in a bit. Today has been one of those days where all I want to do is curl up into a ball & sleep.
 
How has your week been lovelies? : )
 

15 comments:

  1. Great post - sounds like you had a lovely week :) Helen xx (www.littlehelsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and lovely memories! Sounds like you've had a wonderful week indeed :) I can't wait to see your Ikea haul :) The heart shaped cactus sounds so cute! Oh my sing a long Frozen sounds like so much fun! I hope it comes to a theatre near me! Hope you've had a nice weekend lovely, El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie, thankyou so much! You should definitely go & see Frozen if you can, it was so much fun! xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you sweetie, thankyou.

      I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  4. Can never get enough of Frozen! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)