Monday 15 June 2015

South Of England Show

Hello lovelies!
 
Last Thursday, myself & James went to the South of England show. It was absolutely boiling! Perfect day to spend in the sunshine with lots of food, animals & my lovely man.
 
Kimono - Select / Sunnies & Top - Primark / Shorts - TK Maxx / Shoes - Converse
 
I'm massively into tassels at the moment (can you tell!?) I took some leggings rolled up in my bag to throw on during the day but didn't need them - it was just so warm!
 
We enter our chickens every year in the show, but the Thursday is mainly for the sale. Gareth & Wilson went as part of a display.. & Wilson spent most of the day asleep.. bless him.
 
 
We also walked around the other animal tents, including sheep, goats, pigs & cows.
 
 
Oh & of course, my favourite tent.. the rabbits & guinea pigs.
 
 
Just look at how they sleep. Just piled on top of each other! Cuties.
 
We also ventured into the flower tent (I was sneezing the whole way round, damn you hayfever..) But just look at how beautiful some of the displays were..
 
 
We managed to pick up a few things for the garden while we were there too which was nice.
 
Now.. onto the food stalls. Oh my goodness.
 
 
First of all, just look at that fudge! There were loads of sweet stalls around, but this one just looked so tempting. James also sniffed out the chocolate fountain, so we "shared" some strawberries covered in chocolate. (I had one strawberry..)
 
Oh & look who was also there.. the Garlic Farm had a stall. Last Summer when myself & the girls headed to the Isle Of White, we visited the Garlic Farm. They have so many delicious sauces, oils, butters, you name it, they make it!
 
& finally I just had to include my two favourite items I bought from the day. First of all this ice cream. Amazing! I had one scoop of honeycomb & the other was toffee & butterscotch. Secondly, this gorgeous glass jar. I just couldn't resist the thought of sitting in the garden in the summer, with a lemonade.
 
 
How has your weekend been lovelies?
 

4 comments:

  1. Aw this looks like so much fun! Love the little glass jar and the guinea pigs are adorable :) thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)