Monday 1 May 2017

March & April Favourites

Since buying these boots, they have not left my feet. Seriously. I just love them so much. Embroidery has been massive so far this year & I really hope it stays for the Summer, because it's just too damn cute. They are seriously one of the comfiest boots I've owned & only cost £18 in the sale!

Ok, so I'm thinking you'll either love or hate these! But look at them, they are so fluffy & soft! I picked them up on a recent trip to Primark thinking they'd be perfect for holiday when we are sun bathing around the pool. I've actually been wearing them around the house instead of slippers now it's got a bit warmer & they are just the comfiest pair of shoes eveeeer.

If you haven't smelt this, drop everything & get yourself down to Boots. It's just sooooo good. It instantly reminds me of holidays & I can't wait to get back into the sunshine this Summer!

Ok, so I'm reading a book. Have you fallen off your chair yet? Haha! It's rare for me to read as I just 'never find the time'. Yeah, that old chestnut. It's true though. I really struggle to sit down & immerse myself in a book. However, this one has really got me hooked & I find myself racing home to read it each day! 

To be fair, I've always loved chokers, but as they've recently come back into fashion, retailers have brought out some beautiful designs. I'm loving this bow tie one from Primark that came in a pack of 3 for £3. So affordable.

Have you ever used a lip-plumping lip gloss before? Neither had I until this one, but I'm seriously addicted to it. Nothing prepares you for the sensation of the lip gloss working its magic on your lips. It feels almost numbing but satisfying at the same time! My lips have never looked as healthy as they do when I apply this gloss! I'm so tempted to pick up a darker shade to add to my collection.

TV

I've watched TOWIE since the very beginning, so I get extremely excited when a new series starts. We're almost at the end of this one but I'm seriously loving it as always. 

How addictive is this show? I heard loads of bloggers raving about it on Twitter so thought I'd give it a go & I'm loving it so far. 

Trashy tv at it's best right? This again has been so addictive & actually quite emotional at times.

So James & I have only just started watching this but seriously, why has nobody ever told me how good this was!? Ok, some people have but we just haven't gotten around to watching it. I'm already so invested in the characters & just want to know what all their back stories are!

Events

At the end of March, Maria celebrated her hen do. I've written a full post if you wanted to have a read here, but we had the most amazing time eating tons of food & dancing the night away to a Michael Buble tribute! I can't believe her wedding is under 5 weeks now! I'm so excited.

Gemma & Ollie welcomed baby Alice into the world & she is absolutely beautiful. She's so tiny & soft. I wish I still had baby skin!

James & I went to see Craig David at the beginning of April & oh my word, that man has still got it. He was absolutely incredible on stage & performed solidly for 2 hours. Tinie Tempah  made a guest appearance as well which was such a surprise.

& finally James & I moved in together! I'm sure you already know this as it's been plastered all over my social media & blog but yay! Definitely a highlight for me & probably the biggest adult thing in my life to date. I'm already so in love with our little flat & can't wait to make some memories there.

How has your month been lovelies?

7 comments:

  1. Love those embroidered boots, anything embroidered is win win at the moment! I've also just started OITNB, only on episode 3 so far so a way to go yet!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just finished episode 3 as well! Haha, so good though isn't it?

      Yes embroidery is just my favourite thing ever, so many gorgeous pieces on the high street atm x

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I'm the same when it comes to finding time to read a book, I really need to get sorted I've got a pile of books that are gathering dust haha! I adore those floral boots too!
    I love riverdale too! I've been really impressed with the show :D I keep meaning to catch up on towie though, its one of those easy to watch shows :D

    VioletDaffodils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad it's not just me when it comes to reading! :D x

      Delete
  3. Ah I love Riverdale, just watched the latest episode and I'm like :O :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I'm so in love with your floral boots, they are GORGEOUS! The embroidery is so pretty!


    I hope that you enjoyed watching Craig David, I would love to see him live :)

    I hope that you're well lovely and have had a nice weekend :D

    El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots look gorgeous, I love the embroidery! I had a very hectic March and April because I finishing up school, I am home now and better than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)