Sunday 16 July 2017

Life Lately #131


Hello lovelies!

It seems like ages ago now, but did you all have a lovely Father's Day? I stayed over at my parent's house the night before (I mean, just look at that sunset I was driving into, just perfection) & woke early the next morning to give my Dad & Grandad their gifts. Honey was so excited to see my Grandad appear, she ran the length of the garden & got seriously puffed out!

Our best friend Sheryl celebrated her 30th birthday last month & we organised a surprise evening out. She thought it would just be the two of us, but after I rocked up with Elisa, her little face was already beaming before she even knew where we were going! We drove her to a local pub called The Greets Inn, which she'd never been to before. We sat outside, next to the ducks & chickens & waited for Cathy & Mils to arrive (again more exitment!) We bought her a personlized book & some tiaras for us all to wear! It was so much fun.

We also managed to have a catch up with Allan & Maria now their back from their honeymoon. We had a family BBQ & got to see all their beautiful photos from their adventures last month! So jealous of the safari.

I met up with my tea ladies last week & we had lunch at Pretty Things. I've mentioned them before I'm sure, they just have the prettiest cafe in town. Everything is pink & girly, it's just so me! We had a slice of cake & a catch-up before heading to the park to sit in the sunshine.

Alex celebrated his 21st birthday this month! How scary is that?! Alex is James' little brother, so we met up with the family at Allan & Maria's for another BBQ in the evening, then headed to Valerie & Barrie's for dinner on the Friday night. A night or two of extremely naughty food.. but so worth it!

& finally, last Sunday I organised a brunch with the ladies I work with. As we didn't do Race For Life this year, I decided it would be nice to arrange a brunch to get us all together like we would have done for the race. We went to Sumners Ponds & sat in the safari tent, next to the pond. It was such a beautiful day & the food was delicious. I'd highly reccomend going if you're local.

How has your month been so far lovelies?

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou babe, I'll pop over to your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw I love catch up posts like this! Always so nice to hear how things are for people xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)