Sunday 9 July 2017

Summer Bargains!

I mean, not everyone has a pool where they have the option of riding a flamingo, but can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable this is & also how in-expensive it is!? Absolutely amazing value & perfect for that 'instagram shot of dreams'. I'm so tempted to get one even though I don't have a pool to use it in! Aldi also have a crocodile & whale inflatable if the flamingo isn't your style!

Swimming Pool - £29.99
Ok, so you're gonna need somewhere to put your flamingo right? This quick assembly pop-up pool is perfect to cool off in when it gets a bit too hot. Alternatively, if you wanted a small cheap paddling pool just to dip your toes in, Poundland are selling this one for £1! Amazing.

I should re-name this post 'props for the perfect Summer Instagram shots' haha! How cliche is this hat? Saying that.. I would love it in my life.

For £1, you get a 2 litre container, perfect for filling with cocktails / squash or fizzy drinks in the hotter months. I'm so excited to use these for my BBQ, they just look so cute.

What I fell most in love with about these is the colours - they are so perfect for the Summer.

I think I might be a bit obsessed with flamingos at the moment.. but they just scream Summer! I did see some other fancy napkins in The Works the other day but I can't seem to find them online now, but I think these are just as cute! While searching for the napkins, I came across this website & thought how cute it was. Everything for your flamingo needs!

I bought some of these last year & they make excellent dipping bowls. Whenever we have people over, we always use these! Definitely a good investment!

What have you been loving this Summer? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)