Tuesday 19 December 2017

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #44


Bourjois - Black Glitter
These were actually my Halloween nails this year, however I still think they are perfect for Christmas! Black nail varnish always takes me back to my teenage years, but add a bit of glitter to it & you've instantly got the festive vibe as opposed to a gothic vibe! I love this polish in particular as it dries so quickly & doesn't take an hour of scrubbing of your nails to get it off.

Essie - Bahama Mama
This shade is my perfect Autumn colour. I love how it completes any outfit & isn't too in-your-face being a darker red. Don't get me wrong, a bright red is never far away, but I do favour a burgandy nearer Christmas time!

Essie - Bahama Mama & Barry M - Pink Glitter
Who can resist adding a bit of glitter to their nails at Christmas time? Not me, that's for sure! I love making my nails look festive & a glitter top coat does just that.

ELF - Dark Navy
& when I can't be bothered to wait for a base coat to dry to add a glitter top coat, grabbing a nail polish that is already sparkly, does the trick! This one I've had for years & I haven't worn it for ages, but wanted a darker shade for Christmas parties. I actually adore the formula of ELF polishes, they always seem to last a long time & are so easy to apply. 

What are you wearing on your nails this December? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)