Tuesday 30 January 2018

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails #45


ELF - Dark Navy & Poundland - Chit Chat / Barry M - Lavender Glitter Top Coat & Lap Of Honour / Leighton Denny - Star Dust / M&S - Chrome & Treasure Chest

This post is so over-due, I apologise. These are all my festive nails for the Christmas period, but don't worry, you can still rock glitter in January!

Chit Chat was an absolute bargain of a nail polish, I picked it up a year or so ago in Primark & it's one of my favourite glitter top coats. It's got so many different colours in it, it gets a lot of attention for a £1 polish!

If anyone asked me to pick my favourite combination of a glitter top coat & base colour, these 2 Barry M polishes would be coming in at number 1. I love how they look together.

These were my Christmas Day nails. We had our Christmas work party a few days before & as I was undecided on what to wear (I eventually chose a black jumpsuit) I thought sliver would be a perfect option, it just goes with everything! This polish was actually one of the gifts from the M&S beauty advent calendar & it couldn't have come at a more perfect time.

& finally my New Year's nails. I thought I'd mix it up with a bit of gold. These 2 beautiful polishes were a gift from Auntie Jules for Christmas & I love them! They go so perfectly together & looked fab on New Years with an all black outfit. Not sure why I decided to go all black this year but there we go..

What have you been wearing on your nails this month? January's selection has actually been a bit boring. I've been trying to give my nails a bit of a rest this month as I find wearing glitter & removing it can damage them quite a lot, so I've just been going for a few basic base coats.

Hope you're having a lovely week : D

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Bloglovin' / Pinterest / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)