Monday 8 October 2018

Currently Loving - Autumn Trends

Hello lovelies!

I thought I'd share with you a few clothing items I've loving this Autumn. All of these in fact are my staples most years, but I've had a hunt online for a few key pieces on the high street I thought were too good not to share.

Jumpers


BooHoo Black Rib KnitNewlook Rainbow Cosy Jumper / River Island Leopard Print Turtleneck

Nothing beats a cosy jumper. I challenge you to find something as soft & comforting as a snugly jumper. This year I've been loving stripes. Rainbow print, block colour, anything that screams 90's. This one from New Look just looks so warm & thick. You definitely need one of these for your Winter wardrobe. I've also included a plain black jumper, these just go with everything. I love the simple look of blue jeans & a basic jumper. And finally, how cute is this leopard print one from River Island? The model on the website has styled it with black pleather shorts, which I love, but I can also see it styled with a black knitted skirt, tights & boots. Definitely going to pick this one up next pay day! 

Scarf / Snoods



Scarves make me so happy. You can see my striped theme running from the jumpers into this section too.. just look how cute the patterns are on these two! I'm also a massive fan of snoods at this time of year as well. I hate having a cold neck & will do anything to avoid it! You can guarantee that if I haven't got a roll neck jumper on, I'm wearing a scarf.


Knee High Boots



Ah I'm obsessed with knee high boots. I just love them. I have a pair of black & grey ones & this year, I'm extremely tempted to purchase a brown pair! I struggle with finding the perfect knee high boot though.. I've lost count of the amount of them that I've tried on & they haven't fitted me properly. It's usually the upper part of the boot & making sure it stays up when you're walking around that I find the most tricky when picking out a new pair! I end up striding around the shop testing them out! No wonder James hates shopping with me.. These 3 pairs I've picked out above, I just loved, all for different reasons. The first pair are just so glamorous. I can see myself rocking these for a night out with jeans & a nice top. The black pair look more day time but also suitable for evening & I was drawn to the fact they weren't high-heeled, as my pair kill my feet if I'm wearing them all day! & finally the brown pair, I picked these out because I'm on the market for a brown pair of boots like I said & these looked so comfy. They also have the tie at the top, so no danger of falling down my legs!


Just saying those 3 words & knowing I can now wear coats again makes me so happy. I purchased the ultimate fluffy bear coat from Pull & Bear at the beginning of the year & I absolutely love it! I've been wearing it this week (before the mini heat wave last Wednesday / Thursday!) & have felt so happy. I really struggled to pick out just 3 from the high street for this category, but after purchasing a pink faux fur coat about 2 years ago & trying to make it work & failing (I had to buy it in 2 sizes too big & it just swamped me!) I wanted to include another one I thought would be a suitable alternative. The first brown coat I've selected is quite similar to mine, but it has a collar & I actually think I prefer it to the Pull & Bear one. It looks super cosy! The final one I'm sure won't be to everyone's taste & to be honest, I can't actually explain why it caught my eye, but just the colours & print were too cute to resist.

Do you prefer Summer or Autumn style? : )

I would love to know if you've picked up any key pieces & what you're loving for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)