Monday 13 February 2012

Flower Pearls

I've been wanting to show you this gorgeous necklace I got for my birthday for ages. It's very special you see. Not only did one of my best girls take the time to make this, she also bought me some other gorgeous presents as well! I've already introduced her on here before many a time, she's guest posted for me as well, when I was on holiday last year & on my birthday last month. If you don't already know her, go check out Emily's blog, Design & Nonsense.

 

So here's my beautiful birthday present:




Isn't it amazing? : D

Thankyou so much Emz. : ) xxx

8 comments:

  1. it's so prettyyyyyyy!!

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's so pretty I can't believe your friend made it! You're very lucky :)
    hope you've had a nice weekend!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous necklace! love it :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it! Thanks for taking such lovely photos of it :-)
    Em xxx
    emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooo gorgeous! One of those bits of jewellery that you'll treasure forever! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)