Wednesday 17 September 2014

Life At The Moment #62

 
Hello lovelies,
 
First of all, I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts! Most of you will already know if you follow me on other platforms, that I've been to Greece at the beginning of September on a once in a lifetime holiday & since I've been back for the past week & a half, work has been manic & helping James get sorted for the second year of uni has been crazy! Anyway, a quick update post to show you what I've been up too.
 
Before I went to Greece, I had to say goodbye to one of my best girls as she started uni this year. (She always complains I never feature her enough on here.. so here you go babe!) We had a lovely meal in the new steak house in our local town - the food was amazing! You can see by the size of my cheesecake up there! Feels so weird when a massive part of your life heads off to a different part of the country, but we've managed to keep in touch & seeing her last night felt like we'd never been apart. Baring in mind, it's only been two weeks & I miss her like crazy, it's going to be eventful waiting till next month now!
 
So as I mentioned before, I went to Greece! It was the first holiday I'd been on with James' family & I hope to say it definitely won't be the last. I'm going to do a full post on Greece soon, so I won't say too much, except wow.. : )
 
Chicken shows are coming to an end, but for one of our last ones, we decided to take our little duck Elsa. She's never been to a show before, but she won best Waterfowl! (best duck) We were so proud of her - you can see she's enjoying her bath before the show here!
 
I popped round to Cathy's for a girly night last week & also got to meet the new addiction to her family. How adorable is she?!
 
& finally, yesterday I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend, as he headed back to uni to start his second year. We went for a massive breakfast on Monday morning (we always seem to end up in that café the day before he goes..) & had a chilled day together, packing & sorting out the final bits for his move. He's back down a week on Friday, but yesterday it hit me that we have another year ahead of us of travelling, Skype & virtual hugs as opposed to driving down the road to see him everyday. Breaks my heart, but I know we're strong enough to do this, no matter what anyone says.
 
How have you guys been?
So excited to show you my holiday photos in my next post so keep a look out for that! : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)