Sunday 28 September 2014

Greece In Outfits!

Hello lovelies! Hope you're all well.
 
I thought I'd show you what I wore in Greece!
 
 
Left: Sunnies, Top, Shorts, Rucksack - Primark / Kimono - Select Fashion
Right - Sunnies & Skirt - Primark / Kimono - New Look / Top - Brighton (shop unknown)
 
These two outfits were perfect for days out exploring the island. Comfort was extremely important when your in the heat & kimonos were a life saver for when we had the random downpours!
 
 
Left: Co-ord - BooHoo
Right: Playsuit - New Look
 
This co-ord from BooHoo was my favourite outfit of the holiday. It was perfect for a beach cover up & taking walks on the sea front. And this New Look playsuit I bought last year & totally forgot I had was ideal for our boat trip.
 
 
Left: Kimono - New Look / Bikini - Dorothy Perkins
Right - Kimono - New Look / Bikini - Primark
 
This kimono was another holiday favourite. Such a bargain from New Look.
 
 
Left: Dress - So In Fashion
Right: Dress - H & M
 
& finally a few evening outfits. I saved these two for last! The white laced H & M dress got so many compliments. I absolutely adore it! Such a steal from a high-street store.
 
If you haven't seen already, I've blogged about our Greek adventures in two parts, you can read them here (Part 1) & here (Part 2). All these snaps were taken on my iPhone & edited on Instagram - make sure you check out my other pictures on there as I post most days!
 
Have you been on holiday this year?
Comment links to your holiday posts below! I'd love to read them : )
 

8 comments:

  1. love all the outfits, especially the new look playsuit!

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the nicest style, I love every outfit here :) xx

    http://chloeharriets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful outfits to wear in Greece!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)