Wednesday 28 March 2012

Oh What A Wonderful Saturday. (JLS!)

So, on Saturday, I had the most amazing day.

For those of you who don't know, I was lucky enough to get tickets to go to the Sports Relief concert at the 02, where JLS, Oli Murs & Rizzle Kicks performed. I haven't been to a concert for just over 3 years - I have to say, I've totally missed the buzz of seeing a band live, singing your heart out & just generally taking way too many photos.





Offft look at the first one of Oli, delicious. ; )







Yes - Miranda Hart!


Absolutely amazing. : )

Still can't believe Miranda came on stage & started 'dancing' behind them. Lol.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great night, I haven't been to a concert in forever! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thankyou babe, you should go! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like loads of fun, love a bit of Miranda Hart! bet she towered over the JLS boys ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS AMAZING! so jealous you went, it looked AMAZINGGGGG!! Ace photos aswell! Glad you had an awesome time babe! :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)