Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Oh What A Wonderful Saturday. (JLS!)

So, on Saturday, I had the most amazing day.

For those of you who don't know, I was lucky enough to get tickets to go to the Sports Relief concert at the 02, where JLS, Oli Murs & Rizzle Kicks performed. I haven't been to a concert for just over 3 years - I have to say, I've totally missed the buzz of seeing a band live, singing your heart out & just generally taking way too many photos.





Offft look at the first one of Oli, delicious. ; )







Yes - Miranda Hart!


Absolutely amazing. : )

Still can't believe Miranda came on stage & started 'dancing' behind them. Lol.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great night, I haven't been to a concert in forever! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thankyou babe, you should go! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like loads of fun, love a bit of Miranda Hart! bet she towered over the JLS boys ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha she did! Bless. : ) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice photos. I look forward to visiting your site in the future!
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKS AMAZING! so jealous you went, it looked AMAZINGGGGG!! Ace photos aswell! Glad you had an awesome time babe! :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)