Thursday 12 July 2012

NOTW #11



Those of you who follow me on Twitter, would have seen me post about these nails last Sunday, or in my outfit post on Monday.

They are dedicated to Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. We started showing it at work over the weekend & after picking up these two new nails polishes from Barry M, (not intentially to do this design) I thought they would be perfect. Also, after all this drepressing rain & wind we've been having in the UK recently, I get bored of all the pastel spring colours & wanted something a bit more.. different. : )

The glitter nail varnish is one of Barry M's new polishes. You can't really see it in these photos but it's a mixture of alot of different coloured glitter, not just a plain silver. So pretty when it catches the light.

Barry M also have an offer in Superdrug at the moment, buy £2 for £5 (save a pound) Awesome offer.

What do you think of this design? : )

4 comments:

  1. this looks so cool, if I only had nails like your and some patience I would have done that right now, because I love that!! x

    http://www.ilovelofoten.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)