Saturday 22 March 2014

Life At The Moment #53

 
Afternoon lovelies,
 
So let's start at the beginning of the week. Last Sunday myself & James kicked into fitness mode & as the sun was shinning, it was the perfect time to get those trainers on & go for a run. It didn't take long before I was puffing & panting & creased over with a stitch, but my legs hurt for the next three days which meant I'd accomplished something right? Not the best look when I had to keep bending down at work for envelopes & getting stuck on a Monday morning..
 
Also last weekend, we made a trip to Brighton. I love going on the pier in the sunshine & playing on the 2p machines. Nothing beats the feeling of excitement you get when a load fall into your tray!
 
Now, unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know this month is Sports Relief! We never usually do anything to raise money at work, but this year I was determined to get us involved. So I decided on a onesie day! I managed to get all my colleagues who worked on box office & who steward during the day, plus one manager, to dress up! I'm currently in Gloucester this weekend, but I'm excited to see how much we've actually raised when I count it up on Monday. The amount of support we got was amazing, so thankyou to everyone who donated, sponsored or bought cakes from us!
 
So, like I just mentioned, this weekend I'm up in Gloucester visiting James. (He's currently playing in a football match so it gives me an excuse to blog!) On Thursday, he took me to Frankie & Benny's for the first time. I actually love it, there was so much choice on the menu. I ended up having steak & chips & James had a burger, plus we shared a massive pudding & a bit of garlic bread on the side. Maybe we need to go for a run more often..
 
Oh & I can't go without showing you my gorgeous new smock dress from Karma Clothing. It was the perfect date night outfit, paired with some chunky boots & a cardi.
 
How has your week been?
 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm not the best baker, so I'm pleased how well these turned out! xx

      Delete
  2. That smock is really cute, I like that it's long sleeved!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) The sleeves are quite tight but I love that about it :) x

      Delete
  3. Love Instagram updated and you have made me want to do some baking! Perhaps American pancakes with scrambled egg and crispy bacon tonight....breakfast for dinner! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you've made me hungry now! Sounds delicious :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the print on your top!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)