Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ermm..

  Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. You know when you just have no inspiration & can't think what the hell to write about? That's me at the moment. Hopefully things will pick up this week though. Got any suggestions about things you'd like to see me ramble on about? : )

  I had quite a busy weekend. My Grandparents' meal Saturday lunchtime was beautiful. For a starter, I had salmon on toast (it did have a posh name, but I can't remember what it was!) & for a main, chicken & roast potato's with red cabbage & gravy. Sooo yummy. My Auntie was the one with the camera that day, so I'm waiting for her to send the photos through so I can post them up. Saturday evening, I spent at the pub with my friends & then we went on to Shelleys (our very small, local club!) It was such a good night even if we did lose one of my friend's & found him passed out on some one's floor!

  So today is a lazy day. I don't have work till half 6, then I'm popping round Leia's for pizza. 2 for 1 Tuesday. (y)

  Hope your all having a lovely Tuesday & taking it easy like Honey. : )

2 comments:

  1. Hii! thanks for following and checking out my blog. You have such cute style =) I will follow you as well!

    http://likespinning-plates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! The photo of the dog is SO cute! :) & I just ate some salmon, weird! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)