Monday 4 March 2013

Life At The Moment #34

FOTD / Being a cutie / New lipstick / New iphone case / Girls night / No Jacket Required, fantastic tribute band / Maaaaarrrrccchhhh - I love you / Bf / Soft-looking hair / Cafe Nerd / New top arrived / Preeti, looking totally innocent seconds before she attacked my leg / OOTD for London / Shrek! / Icebar in London / Drinks / Meal with James at Pizza Express - the most delicious garlic bread / Pizzzzzzza / & pudding / OOTD.

Ahhhh fantastic couple of weeks!
 
Nearly two weeks ago now (gone so quick!) I went to see Shrek in London with Jon. It was so good, seriously. I've had the songs constantly stuck in my head, I know all the words now..! We also ventured into the Ice Bar (along with a hen party which was quite entertaining) for 40minutes. If you haven't been, I'd recommend going. You get entry & a drink in an ice glass & your own snuggly coat to wear. The bar is stunning, everything in there is ice, even the tables & seats.
 
I'm currently in the middle of a two week stint at work (roll on Thursday!) & then off to see the best one at her uni up North on Friday for the weekend. Dressing up & clubbing, something I haven't done in a while..
 
Also made the most of the 3 courses for £12.95 deal at Pizza Express this week with the boy. They do the most delicious garlic bread.
 
Up to much this week lovelies?
 

4 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)