1. Floral Jumper - I first saw this on Sammi's blog a few weeks ago & knew I had to have it. (It's actually on it's way in the post as we speak!) It's such a beautiful piece to have for Spring, paired with skinny jeans, disco pants or shorts. I can see it going with so much.
2. Cream Floral Skirt - You can probably see a theme here, but cream & white are BIG NEWS right now & this skirt is just too cute not to want. I love the floral pattern & think it'll look adorable with a high wedge for Summer.
3. Cat Face Watch - This I've actually wanted for ages but never got round to putting it in my basket, who knows.. maybe this month?
4. Cream Flatforms - Another great addition to any Spring / Summer wardrobe. I love wearing a platform in Summer, either with a cute skirt or some shorts to complete a look. These look the perfect height to keep your feet happy as well!
5. Bow Clutch - How adorable is this? I love the little bow detail at the front, but I just can't seem to justify spending £18 on it. Mmm..
6. Topshop Pool Party - This colour just screams PARTAAAY. Probably why they named it Pool Party.. but still. I know I have a lot of nail varnishes, but none quite like this one. I think it would look great for Summer.